While your student Razorback is hard at work on the Hill, there are many ways you can show your support from afar to help strengthen your student's experience. Be Arkansas parent proud and get involved with one of these several parent groups :
Be empowered to influence your child's college experience through this special giving program.
While ANY size gift will add up with others to make a tremendous difference on campus, Arkansas Parents & Families Fund is unique in that it offers specialized giving levels to help parents be involved with their donation and recognition at their comfort level. Click here to make a donation to the fund today or click on the icon above for more information on specialized recognition opportunities.
The Arkansas Alumni Association isn't just for graduates. We serve the Razorback family--including
programming and resources.
- Open to all alumni, friends, parents and fans who want to stay connected!
- Arkansas Alumni Association hosts home football game tailgates and bowl game travel packages.
- A portion of your membership directly supports scholarships.
- Membership begins as low as $35.
- For more information or to join today, click on the icon above or visit arkansasalumni.org.
The Parent Partnership Association sponsors events and offers resources to stay connected.
- Every parent/guardian of an enrolled University of Arkansas undergraduate is automatically
a General Member of the Parent Partnership Association. General Membership includes:
- Parent Hotline/emails, Monthly e-Newsletters.
- Access to Family Weekend, Regional Parents Clubs, and Spring Family Reunion.
PPA Cardinal Membership - $55
- Discounts at Family Weekend, the University of Arkansas bookstore, dining halls and local hotels.
- ID card, car decal and tote bag.
- PPA Book Scholarship opportunity for your student ($10,000 awarded in 2016).
- Enroll by September 15 for Family Weekend discount.
- Benefits expire May 31 of each year.
- For more details, click the link above or go to nsfp.uark.edu.